25 July 2012

Where's Waldo Now?™

Where's Waldo Now?™

Follow and find Waldo across time and space!

In Where’s Waldo Now?™, join the world’s most famous striped traveler as he journeys across time and space. Test your observational skills in a series of classic search-and-find levels that explore the Pyramids up to the Future in a game perfectly adapted to short gaming sessions. In each level, play mini-games with Waldo’s friends and foes including Woof and Odlaw, and progress through the game to unlock bonus content and earn achievements. Stripe seekers, now is your chance, travel in time and find Waldo!

source
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftWWHM
mirror
mirror 2
fast mirror

1 comment:

  1. After going ovеr a handful of the articlеѕ оn your web pаge, I really aрprеciate your way of ωritіng a blοg.
    I bоοk-marκed іt to my bookmark wеbpage
    list аnd will be сhecking back іn the near future.
    Taκe a looκ at my web sіte too and let me know what yоu think.
    http://www.inkhуpeгlink.com
    My blog post - iq massager

    ReplyDelete