23 August 2016

IN DESK COFFEE DUEL

BATMAN
Box reference SY295

This is figure I choose to buy on set SY295, because the mechanism and wing style seems awesome.


Unboxing timee,


SY brand truely good quality, all part seems shiny here let me zoom it closer,

Detail and print are perfectly flawless.

Ok time to make him alive now...let me prepare my coffee first
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Today is though day I have to overtime work until night...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eh lo..what are you doing??? this is my coffee, even in 1 sachet I can split it into 2 glass I wont share it with you!!! You're a bat, you supposely can wake without coffee..grrrrrr





And then I have to perform my 4 hit combo's on Batman




And my coffee safe and sound, here we go to keep my eyes open today,

hahah take that , the coffe is mineeeee 

Coffeelicious:
Torabika Double Up
-The idea was binded 2 sachet of coffe with cheaper production cost.
-1 sachet is not enough
-2 sachet too sweet
-Coffee concentrate thin.


No comments:

Post a Comment