03 September 2016

DARTH DUEL REALM

DARTH VADER VS DARTH MAUL
Tube reference N/A

Im not star wars movie at all, but I love the character and equipment.
I think this one is "rare" and the original will cost so much.

I think the tube they called BB8 is super nice and photogenic,

On portrait mode 


 This tube contains more than it look, lets untube it lol,

BB8 itself contains 3 major part (the plate, the body, the head), ok lets continue what inside,

Here is the instruction for brick named "Darth Maul". Ok next,

As instructed I should can build 3 brick from this package (Darth Maul, mini BB8, and mini plane).

Just after I finish assemble, sudenly vortex hole opened and another creature(I think its name is "Darth Vader") jump to my desk and attaking Darth Maul.

Some taken shoot of their universe battle,


Just like on movie, real battle on my desk oh my goosh 



No comments:

Post a Comment