07 October 2016

SILVER IRISH LOVER

IRONMAN SILVER CENTURION
Box reference SY 295


Previously skip it on the set, but when I saw on group someone sell it brand new I decide to bought it consider SY is good product.

Just bring new coffe I bought on local store for sweetener hehe.

Ok What we need to prepare here,

Ok so basically we will get 1 figure, 1 mini plane, and a cup of coffe hehe.
Inside coffe pack there is 2 mini pack of coffe.

Lets assemble Tony and his mini plane so we can take a photo together hehe,

Niceeeee hehehe, cool phone wallpaper.
Wait wait..landscape one ,

Awesomenessss..contrast royal colour !!!

How taste of the coffe?



Hehe, did I mention a "cup" of coffe up there?
The small printed paper inside coffe pack make my glass turn into cup lol.



Coffeelicious:
Esprecielo-Irrish Coffee
smooth
thin
plain

Oh well then..I like the sachet only anyway lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment